Talent Acquisition Manager EMEA
Want to break new ground? Dare to step off the beaten path, join the Road Free crew.
Part of the Global Talent Management Team, the selected candidate will have as main responsibilities to:
- Lead recruitment activities for staff positions in EMEA region from initial request to onboarding including sourcing;
- Advise Hiring Managers through the process ensuring a great candidate experience;
- Contribute to define initial and final compensation and extend offer for local and international direct hiring;
- Define and execute innovative regional strategies that drive attraction, sourcing and employer branding to increase visibility, get renown as an employer and attract candidates;
- Focus on continuous improvement to ensure the attainment of expected service levels (speed, quality, cost);
- Support four (4) HR team members of EMEA region from a functional Talent Acquisition expertise perspective;
- Ensure reporting on regional recruitment activities to keep focus and decisions based on data;
- Contribute as Subject Matter Expert on different global projects.
THE PROFILE TO SUCCEED
- You hold a bachelor's degree in human resources or a related field;
- You have at least 10 years of experience in talent acquisition/recruitment in multiple countries in EMEA zone;
- You have the ability to follow and execute the full recruitment process from sourcing talents to onboarding;
- You demonstrate a global mindset in developing strategy and initiatives;
- You have proven ability to build relationships and influence leaders;
- You have excellent knowledge of talent acquisition new trends and technologies and you thrive working with an ATS such as SuccessFactors or Workday;
- You have good analytical skills and you are proficient with social media;
- You are fluent in English. Other languages including French are an asset;
- You wish to travel outside the country 20% of the time.
THE ROAD FREE CREW
The Global Talent Management team includes 8 achievers, authentic and industrious people from different backgrounds. In this role, you collaborate closely with the leaders of different businesses and the global and regional HR community.
At Camso there’s always space to grow; together we define our goals, then it’s up to you to find the way that’s right for you. Choose to work in a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams.
JOIN US WHERE THE ROAD ENDS.