Camso, the Road Free company, is active in 26 countries around the world, with more than 7,500 dedicated employees located primarily in Asia, Europe and North America. We have 3 R&D centres, 22 manufacturing plants, and operate an international distribution network in over 100 countries.
When you choose to work with us, you join a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams. You want to reach your true career potential and break new ground? Join us where the road ends.
Reporting to the Service Line Director OEA - MH, The Service Line Project Manager is responsible for scoping, planning and managing projects related to OEA deployment and key service initiatives in order to drive their successful execution according to time, budget and scope constraints, while anticipating and mitigating risks to keep the project on track throughout the its lifecycle. The Project Manager is also charged with building high performing dynamics and solid relationships amongst the project team and outwards. There is also an expectation lead, mentor and to contribute to continuous improvement process and methods within the AFM ACE Community.
• Plan and execute projects on time, scope and budget
• Define, negotiate, prioritize, communicate and manage the project scope and scope changes
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documention
• Ensure proper Change Management and communication Process
Deployment of OEA programs & key service initiatives From Pilot to Ramp up
• Be involved in discovery phases
• Coordinate Pilot preparation phases
• Coordinate deployment preparation phase
• Coordinate deployment excecution
• Secure local readiness in terms of resource & organization • Provide leadership and work closely with local ops teams
• Coordinate recovery plans in case of sales/ops delivery issues.
• Participate in continuous improvement and project management community process and procedures, supporting effective delivery of solutions
• Support service line team with project management & lean best practices
• Communicate and build commitment to the strategic direction among internal stakeholders.
• Works closely with vendors and other teams to plan and implement multidisciplinary projects
• Provide leadership, mentorship, direction, and supervision of project team.
30% traveling across Europe.
Join us to sharpen your skills, further your career and contribute to both your and our success. Discover an authentic workplace where your talents can shine while working as part of a team that values who you are.
We want to hear from you.