Safety,Health & Environment Executive
Camso, the Road Free company, is active in 26 countries around the world, with more than 7,500 dedicated employees located primarily in Asia, Europe and North America. We have 3 R&D centres, 22 manufacturing plants, and operate an international distribution network in over 100 countries.
When you choose to work with us, you join a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams. You want to reach your true career potential and break new ground? Join us where the road ends.
Provide advice, influence and coaching on health, safety & environment protection to plant team members. Support to establish, implement, maintain and continual improvements of the OHSAS & ISO 14001 managements systems.
- Support to Implement & maintain the OHS management system
- Participate in accident prevention including injury management including medical center operations, accident analysis, near miss review. Conduct & generate reports on random check of situations & equipment, action implementation & performance following up.
- Conduct in safety risk management including validation & standardisation of PPE, conducting machine safety tests, evaluation of project & process implementation in terms of H & S, conduct & follow up actions arise.
- Conduct property protection through organizing fire drills, facilitating & carrying out periodic inspections & coordinating with relevant agencies.
- Training, development & coaching the plant team members to align with the SHE strategy.
- Evaluation & coaching of subordinates (lead ERTs) to develop their skill & competencies to achieve SHE targets plus Involve & participate in GTLs, TLs & MTLs skill development programs
- Support to SHE Communication to SHE Manager
- Conduct SHE committees on regular basis & support SHE manager to effective communication of incidents, accidents, actions taken, documentation, update & maintenance of records, update of visual controls and preparation & presentation of progress to the management.
- Conduct Compliance Management activities/requirements
- Support SHE manager to conduct internal system evaluations, cross assessments, supplier & contractor evaluations, involve in action follow up in regard of gaps identified.
- Maintain the information data base external SHE reports and conduct data analysis on SHE compliance
- Support to Implement & maintain the environment management system relevant to the site.
- Support to SHE manager to identification, review & evaluation of environment aspects; identification, facilitation, communication, establishment & follow up of impact management programs
- Execute emergency preparedness plan to ensure site is fully prepared to face any kind of EHS emergency situation
- Execute & review of waste management process, adopting waste minimization practices and support SHE manager to standardizing of waste disposal mechanism.
- BSc Engineering /NDT in the fields of chemical/mechanical/polymer in any other related discipline OR an advanced diploma
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge in MS Office packages and fluency in English
- Knowledge in SAP System, technical knowledge of production & engineering would be an added advantage.
- Ability to conduct internal audits according to the ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001.