Quality Assurance Engineer
Camso, the Road Free company, is active in 26 countries around the world, with more than 7,500 dedicated employees located primarily in Asia, Europe and North America. We have 3 R&D centres, 22 manufacturing plants, and operate an international distribution network in over 100 countries.
When you choose to work with us, you join a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams. You want to reach your true career potential and break new ground? Join us where the road ends.
Responsible for operation of quality control and assurance systems, application and analysis of testing and inspection procedures ensuring that the products leaving manufacturing site are fully complying with customer requirements.
Certify product quality and improve process through the management and control of quality systems and procedures.
- Interface with product validation and R&D teams to development of Failure Mode Effect Analysis, derive quality control plan and shop floor communication on risk reduction programs
- Determine appropriate use of existing and new measurement systems during new tool or process design and start up
- Certify quality inspections to guarantee conformity to specification in conjunction with FMEA’s and control plans
- Administer the basic elements of a Quality Information System and use statistical process control techniques improve the process capability
- Identify and apply Cost of Quality concepts, including cost categories, data collection methods and classification, and reporting and interpreting results
- Supports the development of employees relative to root cause analysis, continuous improvement principles and methodologies, etc.
- Support to maintain and upgrade the site Quality Management System
- Work with relevant parties on customer issue management as well as on the raw material claim issues towards our suppliers
- Acquire and analyze data using appropriate standard quantitative methods across a spectrum of factory environments to facilitate process analysis and improvements
- Actively involve and Support the behavior during the maturity of Built-in Quality journey, sharing best practice and collaborating with colleagues outside of own sphere of business
- Perform any other responsibility as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing or Engineering or equivalent qualification
- Diploma in Quality Management/ statistical related certifications advantageous (ISO, Six Sigma, Lean)
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience with working knowledge of manufacturing processes and principles Experience in rubber and tire industry required
- Must have knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Statistical Process Control (SPC) and have experience of Product Failure Mode and Effect Analysis(FMEA) to generate Control and Inspection Plans
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 quality systems preferred
- Must be able to quickly and effectively interpret information in order to reach sound conclusions