Camso, the Road Free company, is active in 26 countries around the world, with more than 7,500 dedicated employees located primarily in Asia, Europe and North America. We have 3 R&D centres, 22 manufacturing plants, and operate an international distribution network in over 100 countries.
When you choose to work with us, you join a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams. You want to reach your true career potential and break new ground? Join us where the road ends.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the completion of assigned projects within budget, quality and on time delivery.
- Define the project scope, budget and schedule and lead the project approval process.
- Plan for project implementation with relevant internal and external stakeholders using standard project management tools and methodologies in consultation with the project team members and project stakeholders.
- Execute, monitor and control project scope, cost, and schedule and alert the management of baseline exceedance by project status reports as per project specific requirements.
- Identify and mitigate potential project risks.
- Close project asset codes enabling capitalizing of assets and perform project closure.
- Perform any other responsibility as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or and Advanced Diploma in engineering or equivalent professional qualification in related field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Manufacturing Environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Sinhala languages.
- Sound knowledge in MS Office package. Ms Project knowledge is mandatory