Camso, the Road Free company, is active in 26 countries around the world, with more than 7,500 dedicated employees located primarily in Asia, Europe and North America. We have 3 R&D centres, 22 manufacturing plants, and operate an international distribution network in over 100 countries.
When you choose to work with us, you join a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams. You want to reach your true career potential and break new ground? Join us where the road ends.
To manage portfolio of projects of a specific entity and ensure the proper operation of multidisciplinary teams working on projects and timely delivery.
- Responsible to design, communicate, and implement an operational plan for completing the project, monitor progress and performance against the project plan.
- Develop & monitor project standards, work specifications, developing project schedules, budgets and forecasts, and selecting materials, equipment, project staff, and external parties.
- Manage operational problems, minimize delays, identify and develop, and gather the resources necessary to complete the project.
- Liaise with other operational areas in the business unit (for example engineering, drafting, technical) to secure specialized resources and contributions for the project.
- Select, and manage the activities of, outside parties to ensure they are integrated into the project and that the business receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Conduct project meetings and prepare regular reports to communicate the status of the project within and beyond the project team.
- Coach and mentor project staff and assist them to solve problems
- Bachelor’s Degree – Engineering/ Chemistry or related field and Project Management certificate (CAPM or PMP)
- 5 – 8 years of relevant experience in Manufacturing Environment.
- Lean or Six Sigma” experience ( desirable yellow belt) would be an added advantage
- Understanding of financial indicators such as balance sheet, P&L, VAN is an asset;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Sinhala languages.
- Sound knowledge in MS Office package. MsProject knowledge is mandatory