Program Manager - Radial Access Product Line, Construction
Camso, the Road Free company, is active in 26 countries around the world, with more than 7,500 dedicated employees located primarily in Asia, Europe and North America. We have 3 R&D centres, 22 manufacturing plants, and operate an international distribution network in over 100 countries.
When you choose to work with us, you join a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams. You want to reach your true career potential and break new ground? Join us where the road ends.
The Radial Access Product Line – Program Manager within the Radial Access Program will have the responsibility to lead the coordination of the development and execution of our Market Strategies in conjunction with our Product Line Management, Sales Divisions and other applicable Teams.
Note: In due time, this role will evolve into a Product Line Management within Construction Business Unit
- Lead in the coordination of establishing our Go To Market Strategies for the introduction of Radials into our mature markets
- Lead in the coordination of establishing strategy around our evolution from having an Off-Take and Outsourced products to our own manufactured products
- Lead in the coordination and support in the development and implementation of our Sales Strategy with our AFM Division and our OEM Sales Team.
- In coordination with our Product Line Management, comprehensively define our competitors and their approach to the market – what is their service and technical differentiators.
- In coordination with our AFM Sales and SOS Divisions, plus our Product Line Management work to define and implement our true service and technical differentiators.
- Establish processes that ensure that our customers’ voice (VOC) is making its way back into the organization and to the appropriate departments and teams (i.e. Product Development)
- In coordination with our AFM Sales Division look for and establish plans to leverage current National Account Programs for the introduction of our radial line
- In coordination with our SOS Division study and determine if there is a viable entry point for our radials (CO products as whole) in the service side (i.e. Tire replacement, retreading)
- Work closely with our Product Line Management to identify opportunities for our product portfolio.
- Establish a two-way dialogue with our Sales Divisions that will foster open communication and support as we introduce radials to the market.
- Ensure that the voice of Sales Divisions is being captured and properly disbursed back into the Program Team (i.e. needs to drive sales, support, etc…)
- In coordination with our Product Line Management, work to establish and implement training, mentoring and/or coaching programs to uplift our Sales Divisions understanding our radial products and technology.
- In coordination with our Marketing Team and others ensure that we have the latest and greatest content for our Sales Tools (Li and Si).
- Provide monthly sales reporting on radial sales – with commentary around performance.
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques in order to monitor the progress of the project, identify and quantify any variances, perform any required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Consistently exercise effective communication and follow through, and act as the single point of contact during the implementation. Complete and submit project status and progress reports to management on a regular basis.
- Prepare, monitor and maintain project budget if required, and as necessary.
- Effectively operate within a matrix organization through interfacing with various teams throughout the organization.
International Travels required
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 7 to 10 years of experience in Sales, Sales / Marketing Management (preferably in Radial OTR)
- Skilled in project management methodology and processes
- Clarity PPM experience a plus
- ERP database systems experience (Epicor, SAP, etc.).
- Functional working knowledge of MS Office Suite applications.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Demonstration of analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, and within a cross-functional team environment.
- Knowledge of company policies, procedures and standards.
- Knowledge of products and services provided by Camso
- ISO Quality, Customer Service, and Safety training.
- Lean techniques and Six Sigma methodology.
Smoke-free office environment.
Normal hazards associated with traveling (defined by project).
Join us to sharpen your skills, further your career and contribute to both your and our success. Discover an authentic workplace where your talents can shine while working as part of a team that values who you are.
We want to hear from you.