Products Designer - Construction
Want to break new ground? Dare to step off the beaten path, join the Road Free crew.
You will be responsible for designing tracks and manufacturing tooling to expand the range of our track offering.
- Design and create the 3D model and subcomponent of rubber tracks for construction machinery such as mini-excavator, compact and multi-terrain loaders;
- Participate within a multidisciplinary team to the different product development activities: design review activities, product and process failure mode analysis, design and product validation;
- Design and create the 3D model of the different molds for rubber track and pads;
- Follow-up on the fabrication of molds and manufacturing tooling in Asia;
- Support new product introduction team in Sri Lanka for start of production issues and mold modifications;
- Collaborate to the different product and manufacturing improvement programs of the Business Unit;
THE PROFILE TO SUCCEED
- You have a minimum of 1 year in 3D design environment (Solidworks is an asset) and Product Life Cycle Management tool
- You hold a college Degree (DEC) in mechanical engineering, plastics processing or equivalent;
- You are recognized for your structured 3D modelling approach;
- You are fluent in English and French (spoken & written);
- You enjoy teamwork on an international level;
- You are not afraid to take initiatives, is self-motivated and is able to work in close collaboration with your colleagues and under minimal supervision;
- You are available to travel outside of the country 10% of the time.
THE ROAD FREE CREW
The Construction team in Magog includes 11 achievers, authentic and industrious people from different backgrounds. In this role, you collaborate closely with other Product Designers, Engineers, Technical Experts, Directors, etc.
At Camso there’s always space to grow; together we define our goals, then it’s up to you to find the way that’s right for you. Choose to work in a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams.
JOIN US WHERE THE ROAD ENDS.