Product Specialist/Manager Construction Tracks EMEA
Want to break new ground? Dare to step off the beaten path, join the Road Free crew.
The Product Manager will work on the full product life cycle for construction tracks in EMEA region.
- Liaison between Aftermarket and Original Equipment Reps providing product tech support and Training
- Liaison between R&D and Marketing providing Tech message for Marketing publication
- Support product vision providing VOC and studying market trends
- Technical support includes w/o limitation:
- Field test programs
- Warranty analysis
- Product trouble shooting
- Presentation to Aftermarket and Original Equipment teams
- Perform product benchmark analysis
- Manage New Demand Request (NDR) for existing products
- Perform Business Case analysis ( investment / capacity) for new products
- Involved into special projects
- Involve into the strategic plan and tactics selection and elaboration
- Help to manage large account relationship with Original Equipment and Aftermarket reps
THE PROFILE TO SUCCEED
- You hold a Master or Bachelor Degree in Marketing , sales or Engineering
- You have 0 – 10 years of working experience, ideally in rubber related products or Construction Machinery.
- You are fluent English in speech and written; fluent in Dutch, French or German is ideal.
- You have a good Technical/Commercial background in product management
THE ROAD FREE CREW
In this role, you will work within the Executive Director Construction Tracks EMEA & APAC team. You will collaborate closely with the R&D, Marketing, Sales and Business stakeholders.
Location: Ghent in Belgium. Possibility of remote location in the European Union with frequent travels in Ghent in our R&D center (Travels up to 50%).
At Camso there’s always space to grow; together we define our goals, then it’s up to you to find the way that’s right for you. Choose to work in a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams.
JOIN US WHERE THE ROAD ENDS.