Product Manager Construction Tracks EMEA
Camso, the Road Free company, is active in 26 countries around the world, with more than 7,500 dedicated employees located primarily in Asia, Europe and North America. We have 3 R&D centres, 22 manufacturing plants, and operate an international distribution network in over 100 countries.
When you choose to work with us, you join a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams. You want to reach your true career potential and break new ground? Join us where the road ends.
The Product Manager will report to the Executive Director Construction Tracks, EMEA, APAC and will work on the full product life cycle for construction tracks in the EMEA region. It is possible to work from a remote location in the European Union with frequent travels to Ghent in our R&D center.
- Liaison between AFM and OE Reps providing product tech support and Training
- Liaison between R&D and Marketing providing Tech message for Mkt publication
- Support product vision providing VOC and studying market trends
- Define in the region the product PIPO scenario’s, ramp-up plan
- Technical support includes w/o limitation:
- Field test programs with AFM / OEM reps
- Warranty analysis
- Product trouble shooting
- Presentation to AFM and OE team
- Manage OE & competitor database
- Perform product benchmark analysis
- Manage New Demand Request (NDR) for existing products
- Perform Business Case analysis ( investment / capacity) for new products ( Phase #0)
- Liaison with procurement for outsource product performances
- Involved into special projects (not exhaustive) ; acquisition, supplier selection, make or buy study
- Participate to the management framework between OE and AFM
- Involve into the strategic plan and tactics selection and elaboration
- Travel up to 50% of the time
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Marketing , sales or Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience rubber track experience ( Product Management/Engineering/Technical support/Sales) is a plus
- Technical/Commercial background in product management
- Fluent English in speech and written; fluent in Dutch, French, German ideal.
- Computer literacy (MS Office software incl. pivot tables, Salesforce platform, Share point, etc.)
Join us to sharpen your skills, further your career and contribute to both your and our success. Discover an authentic workplace where your talents can shine while working as part of a team that values who you are.
We want to hear from you.