Product Development Technologist
Want to break new ground? Dare to step off the beaten path, join the Road Free crew.
Convert product design into a realistic specification in order to convert market opportunity into a product available for sale.
- Develop specifications and information from product design to implement new products aligning with company set standards such as ISO, EMS, etc.;
- Liaise with relevant parties to solve relevant technical matters;
- Provide technical support to handle internal quality issues and warranties;
- Involve projects related to track product and mold designing;
- Perform experiments and develop new strategies to optimize the tool cost and process of track.
THE PROFILE TO SUCCEED
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Manufacturing or in a related field;
- You have 4 years or more of relevant work experience;
- You have a sound knowledge of manufacturing processes;
- You are into rubber technology;
- You are fluent in English.
THE ROAD FREE CREW
The R&D team includes 20 achievers, authentic and industrious people from different backgrounds. In this role, you collaborate closely with the process engineers and manufacturing teams.
At Camso there’s always space to grow; together we define our goals, then it’s up to you to find the way that’s right for you. Choose to work in a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams.
JOIN US WHERE THE ROAD ENDS.