Process & Product Senior Engineer
Camso, the Road Free company, is active in 26 countries around the world, with more than 7,500 dedicated employees located primarily in Asia, Europe and North America. We have 3 R&D centres, 22 manufacturing plants, and operate an international distribution network in over 100 countries.
When you choose to work with us, you join a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams. You want to reach your true career potential and break new ground? Join us where the road ends.
Process and Product Senior Engineer should do stabilization, optimization and improvement of manufacturing processes. Troubleshooting’s of quality and process-ability issues and deployment together with Quality management and Production management taken measures. Execution of Product & Process Industrialization within the factories.
- Support to develop process specifications for the plant, is responsible for maintaining overall database of product and process specifications and communicate with relevant parties within the plant.
- Lead to trouble shooting of quality problems, customer complaints, process issues, process ability and material problems and guide plant team on root cause analysis and countermeasures.
- Conduct industrialization of new products, processes and materials and provide feedback to central IE and R&D team.
- Implement changes of process, material, specification changes in the plant based on guidance of subject matter experts of Central IE and R&D.
- Assures accurate records being logged in troubleshooting database in plant. (Responsible for sharing countermeasures and finding with Central IE team)
- Create manufacturing BOM and support to ROUTINGS in SAP system and ensure the accuracy of BOMs
- Analyze existing processes and material consumptions and provide inputs for plant management on improvement opportunities.
- Assist plant IE team to develop Work Procedures (WSS) for all manufacturing operations in the plant.
- Support relevant projects by process bench marking, new product, process & material industrialization and innovative ideas.
- Identify risks associated with products & processes using relevant tools (PFMEA) and develop action plans to mitigate risks and costs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Polymer science, Production/Manufacturing Engineering ,Mechanical or Industrial Engineering related fields
- Minimum of 4 to 7 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing organization in the same capacity.
- Auto CAD /Solid works knowledge would be added Advantage for this position
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Sinhala languages.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound knowledge in MS Office package.