Management Trainee - Customer Service
Want to break new ground? Dare to step off the beaten path, join the Road Free crew.
The selected candidate will be responsible for follow up of customer queries, aiming to clarify, orient and direct detected problems toward a solution.
- Provide on time communication to relevant customer’s inquiries/ feedbacks.
- Constant follow-up to ensure the orders adhere to original proposed dates.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through coordinating his / her customer accounts while holding ownership from order entry to goods delivery to customers
- Make sure proper information is available from factories to customers including Regional Supply chain.
- You hold Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any other related discipline from a recognized university
- You have Ability to work independently.
- You have Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with MS- Office (Word, MS Excel worksheet and PowerPoint)
- You have Excellent communication skills in both English & Sinhala
THE ROAD FREE CREW
The Customer Service team includes various achievers, authentic and industrious people from different backgrounds. In this role, you will collaborate closely with all the plant teams & central CSR team.
At Camso there’s always space to grow; together we define our goals, then it’s up to you to find the way that’s right for you. Choose to work in a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams.
JOIN US WHERE THE ROAD ENDS.