Maintenance Senior Engineer
Camso, the Road Free company, is active in 26 countries around the world, with more than 7,500 dedicated employees located primarily in Asia, Europe and North America. We have 3 R&D centres, 22 manufacturing plants, and operate an international distribution network in over 100 countries.
When you choose to work with us, you join a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams. You want to reach your true career potential and break new ground? Join us where the road ends.
Repair, adjust, and maintain production equipment, machinery, or instruments to ensure that it functions reliably and complies with process specifications.
- Respond to emergencies, break-downs, malfunctions, and other operating problems to minimise disruptions to manufacturing processes as practiced and established by the organization set standards such as safety, Reliability Centered Maintenance, energy and quality (ISO compliance).
- Implement an established maintenance programme and maintain detailed maintenance records so that recurring problems with machinery, equipment, or parts can be identified and addressed.
- Develop, maintain and improve preventive / corrective maintenance and follow-up predictive maintenance activities to ensure smooth manufacturing process whilst reducing the machine down time.
- Set, calibrate, or adjust equipment, machinery, and instruments so that it complies with production specifications or instructions.
- Maintain tools and repair equipment according to the standards.
- Provide work leadership and training to technical staff.
- Perform any other responsibility as assigned by the management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering specialized in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Management, Maintenance or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both English & Sinhala