Lean Process Executive
Camso, the Road Free company, is active in 26 countries around the world, with more than 7,500 dedicated employees located primarily in Asia, Europe and North America. We have 3 R&D centres, 22 manufacturing plants, and operate an international distribution network in over 100 countries.
When you choose to work with us, you join a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams. You want to reach your true career potential and break new ground? Join us where the road ends.
Conduct studies, analysis related to current processes and identify improvement opportunities to increase safety, quality and competitiveness of the Plant by using lean/ IE tools. Execute continuous improvement initiatives through workshops by using Lean & IE tools such as Process map, Workflow design, VSM, Capacity Calculation, Layouts, material flow, Head Count Analysis, Utilization/Efficiency Analysis, etc. to achieve set goals & objectives of the plant/unit.
- Support for the implementation of initiatives/projects/tasks/tools & practices related to IE/ Lean at the facility through Integrated Roadmap and maintain a continuous follow up on the action plans.
- Set Objectives/Key performance Indicators (KPIs) together with performance tracking methods for improvement projects. Assess the performance and provide feedback for relevant process owners for deviations.
- Conduct Time Studies, Method Studies, Work Studies related to current processes and lead activities through workshops using Lean and IE tools to identify improvement points.
- Calculate current capacities of the plant and maintain all manufacturing routines up to date in the ERP system to ensure accuracy of product costing.
- Coach and facilitate process owners & teams in manufacturing and services for Identifying problems/improvement opportunities through using relevant tools.
- Define man mapping deployment plan & KPI’s for running Lines/Loops using project management tools and ensure the project is deploying within the allocated budget.
- Establish procedures & assessments to maintain the sustainability of improved processes.
- Support assigned process owners/executors for developing strategies to comply ACE system requirements towards successful implementation and maintain continuous follow up on ACE projects.
- Perform any other responsibility as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in science, Industrial Engineering, Production Engineering or equivalent Qualification
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proficiency with MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel)
- Excellent communication skills and People management skills
- Sound knowledge in Lean methodologies and principles
Join us to sharpen your skills, further your career and contribute to both your and our success. Discover an authentic workplace where your talents can shine while working as part of a team that values who you are.
We want to hear from you.