Want to break new ground? Dare to step off the beaten path, join the Road Free crew.
Reporting to the Country Controller Belgium, the Junior Controller will be specifically responsible or the complete finance functions such as: statutory & management reporting, manufacturing accounting, treasury, cash management, A/P, A/R, assets management, budget, internal controls and audit.
In this role you will also cover all aspects related to statutory compliance and taxation for one of our legal entities (based in Herenthout), Taxation and VAT compliance, application of Transfer Pricing under guidance from Corporate, statutory local compliance, contract reviews, banking relationships as well as Governmental agencies relationships and legal governance.
- Support the Company's mission, vision, values and goals in the performance of daily activities.
- Monitors compliance with (IFRS) and company procedures.
- Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions within designated limits.
- Prepare statutory financial statements, management reports, manufacturing accounting and costing activities, annual financial review and external audit process
- Analyze transactional processes and identify areas where additional accuracies and efficiencies can be achieved
- Responsible to monitor the fixed assets
- Responsible for accuracy and timeliness of inventory controls and cost controls.
- Develop and implement various accounting procedures
- Preparation of the monthly statutory accounts and consolidated financial statements under IFRS.
- Report, analyze, and ensure integrity of all financial information
THE PROFILE TO SUCCEED
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree or above in Accounting or Finance in mechanical or industrial engineering
- Any experience in Accounting will be an advantage
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
THE ROAD FREE CREW
At Camso there’s always space to grow; together we define our goals, then it’s up to you to find the way that’s right for you. Choose to work in a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams.
JOIN US WHERE THE ROAD ENDS.