Industrial Engineering & Lean Specialist
Camso, the Road Free company, is active in 26 countries around the world, with more than 7,500 dedicated employees located primarily in Asia, Europe and North America. We have 3 R&D centres, 22 manufacturing plants, and operate an international distribution network in over 100 countries.
When you choose to work with us, you join a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams. You want to reach your true career potential and break new ground? Join us where the road ends.
Assist in research, design, development, improvement and implementation of processes to enhance schedule performance, lower cost, higher Productivity & Efficiency and improve quality, through the application of Lean and other Industrial Engineering concepts for large scale systems integration and asset utilization.
Conducting studies, analysis and deployment of improved integrated systems between People, Machines, Materials and Energies by using IE/ Lean tools with the main scope of improving productivity and competitiveness of the company.
- Develop and establish methodologies for work study, method study & time study in MHBU and approve standard time for all manufacturing operations, update planning and costing divisions. Follow up methodology for capacity calculation and preparation and issuing MHBU plants capacity reports.
- Conducting BOM & Routing audit/ Manufacturing Process audit.
- Authorization for approval for New product activation in MH BU
- Develop a methodology for identifying & capturing of losses in all manufacturing facilities and conduct losses elimination workshops.
- Use improvement philosophies, methods and tools and provide consulting to MHBU for accurate decision making and strategy development (5s, VSM, Ergonomics, TPM, Work standardization, Problem solving techniques, Layouts, Kanban, Poke-Yoke systems, Zero scrap, Zero accidents, Zero leaks, etc.)
- Consulting and support for strategic project in MHBU in (SL/VSOP)
- Conduct analysis & head count control through process optimization (man, machine, transport, work)
- Stays current with technologies and innovations through continuing education and benchmarking Identify gaps & train associates on Industrial Engineering tools, methodologies & techniques.
- Support to develop IE roadmap for MHBU and assure the rollout of IE and Lean methods, practices and tools through the organization.
- Perform any other responsibility as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Polymer science, Production/Manufacturing Engineering ,Mechanical or Industrial Engineering related fields
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing industry.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in English Language.