Human Resources and Health & Safety Manager
Want to break new ground? Dare to step off the beaten path, join the Road Free crew.
Be a part of this one in a lifetime challenge! You will start and ramp up our new state-of-the-art plant in Junction City. You will be responsible for all HR and Health & Safety activities for this location.
- Help create the new team by staffing the new plant to align with the ramp up plan;
- Translate the business strategies into the people/HR operational plan for Junction City and then implement this plan;
- Manage performance and install an engaging culture while building our employer branding locally and in the community;
- Provide coaching, feedback and consulting services to plant leaders;
- Deploy the HR initiatives, processes and policies for this location;
- Act as the first line of contact for managers and employees for issues, questions and needs related to HR matters, ensure favorable resolution and legal compliance;
- Work in close collaboration with the other North American sites and the HR Centers of Expertise, as well as the Health and Safety Central.
- Support the implementation and ensure effectiveness of our organizational health and safety management system (H&SMS);
- Conduct and/or support safety trainings;
- Propose and manage projects to keep best practices in HR and Health & Safety;
THE PROFILE TO SUCCEED
- You hold a Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related university degree;
- You have a minimum of 5-7 years in an HR generalist role;
- You are a strategic thinker and able to work autonomously;
- You have experience in Health and Safety (This will be considered an asset);
- You have knowledge on data analysis and reporting (Success Factors, SAP)
- You are proficient with MS Office;
- You know the North American employment legislation, regulations, and benefits.
THE ROAD FREE CREW
The Camso team in Kansas includes over 200 achievers, authentic and industrious people from different backgrounds. In this role, you collaborate closely with all levels of employees to ensure a culture of quality and continuous improvement.
The Agriculture Business Unit is a fast growing team, made of achievers, delivering the next generation tracks and systems for the growers that makes us the leader in our industry.
At Camso there’s always space to grow; together we define our goals, then it’s up to you to find the way that’s right for you. Choose to work in a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams.
JOIN US WHERE THE ROAD ENDS.