Health and Safety Specialist
Camso, the Road Free company, is active in 26 countries around the world, with more than 7,500 dedicated employees located primarily in Asia, Europe and North America. We have 3 R&D centres, 22 manufacturing plants, and operate an international distribution network in over 100 countries.
When you choose to work with us, you join a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams. You want to reach your true career potential and break new ground? Join us where the road ends.
Reporting to the Environment, Health & Safety Director, you will have as main responsibilities to support, audit and ensure the sustainability of the implementation of a corporate health & safety management system for factories, distribution and service centers spread across the globe.
- Elaborate and maintain the corporate health & safety management system;
- Support sites through the implementation of the corporate health & safety management system;
- Monitor the performance of the health & safety management system;
- Create and analyze reports on different performance indicators and maintain the global health and safety dashboard;
- Plan and support corporate activities related to health & safety;
- Manage the health and safety aspect of due diligence related to potential acquisitions and contribute to the growth of the company.
- You hold a Certificate or a University degree in health and safety;
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a function related to the management of health and safety in a manufacturing environment;
- You are fluent in English and French, oral and written;
- You have the ability to work in a changing and undefined work environment;
- You have analytical, results-oriented, time and priority management skills and sense of initiative;
- You enjoy team work;
- You wish to travel abroad (20%) in Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Canada and USA.
Join us to sharpen your skills, further your career and contribute to both your and our success. Discover an authentic workplace where your talents can shine while working as part of a team that values who you are. We want to hear from you.