Global Talent Acquisition Leader
Want to break new ground? Dare to step off the beaten path, join the Road Free crew.
Reporting to the Global Talent Management Executive Director, you will be accountable for the global strategy, design, operation and management of the talent acquisition team.
- Lead talent acquisition in the attainment of expected service levels and the overall success of global talent acquisition services (speed, quality, cost);
- Oversee external employer brand deployment, recruitment workflow and strategies, workforce planning, candidate management, onboarding activities and outplacement;
- Design and execute innovative strategies that drive continuous process improvement and delivers seamless and strong service to the business in talent acquisition;
- Manage, directly and indirectly, all recruiting team members from a functional expertise perspective across our global organization;
- Lead and build a strategically focused and strong team that works effectively, collaboratively and creatively in a consultative manner;
- Lead the team in the learning and change process related to the implementation of Success Factors modules related to the function;
- Ensure reporting on recruitment activities (locally and globally) to ensure focus and decisions are based on data;
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Camso’s culture and brand to deploy globally the external strategy and activities to increase visibility and get renown as an employer.
THE PROFILE TO SUCCEED
- You hold a bachelor's degree in human resources or a related field, Master's degree is a strong asset;
- You have 7-10 years of experience in human resources including 5 years in talent acquisition leader role;
- You demonstrate a global mindset in developing strategy, initiatives and people;
- You have proven ability in process and project management;
- You have proven ability to build relationships across a global organization and influence senior leaders;
- You have worked with an ATS like SuccessFactors or Taleo;
- You love analytics and social media;
- You will be preferred if you have experience within a global organization.
THE ROAD FREE CREW
The Talent Acquisition team includes 8 achievers, authentic and industrious people from different backgrounds. In this role, you collaborate closely with the HR Leadership team and HR Project Managers.
At Camso there’s always space to grow; together we define our goals, then it’s up to you to find the way that’s right for you. Choose to work in a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams.
JOIN US WHERE THE ROAD ENDS.