Finance Manager, Compliance and External Reporting
Want to break new ground? Dare to step off the beaten path, join the Road Free crew.
Reporting to the Executive Director, Financial Reporting and Internal Control, you will lead the implementation of a robust control environment as well as ensure quality and adherence to IFRS principles in our reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare the full set of financial statements and notes, including MD&A ( Management Disclosure & Analysis report);
- Support and train the finance community on reporting and advising on all significant accounting and compliance concerns;
- Perform periodic reviews of subsidiary balance sheets;
- Support Merger & Acquisition team through ad hoc financial analysis and integration activities;
- Perform the purchase price allocation exercise or oversee it when outsourced;
- Perform complex calculations for corporate provisions such as stock options, goodwill impairment, warranty;
- Lead implementation of internal controls to ensure accuracy and reliability of financial data as well as protection of assets;
- Manage global external audit process;
- Deploy and maintain financial and non-financial policy framework.
THE PROFILE TO SUCCEED
- You hold a University degree (Master or Bachelor) in Finance / Accounting with a Recognized accounting designation (CPA);
- You have 5 to 7 years’ experience in Accounting/Finance;
- You have Internal audit and/or external audit firm experience will be preferred;
- You are certified with an Internal Audit designation (CIA) could be an asset;
- You have strong knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- You have strong knowledge of principles of consolidation of foreign subsidiaries and translation of foreign currency transactions;
- You are proficient with major ERP’s such as SAP and financial consolidation systems such as Oracle;
- You are fluent in English (oral and written) and functional in French;
- You have communication and presentation skills;
- You have a positive Approach and strategic Influence;
- You wish to travel outside the office 10%-15% of the time.
THE ROAD FREE CREW
The Statutory Reporting and Internal Control team in Magog and Sri Lanka includes 6 achievers, authentic and industrious people from different backgrounds. In this role, you collaborate closely with finance analysts, coordinators and managers who specialize in financial consolidation, compliance, control and reporting.
At Camso there’s always space to grow; together we define our goals, then it’s up to you to find the way that’s right for you. Choose to work in a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams.
JOIN US WHERE THE ROAD ENDS.