Energy & Utility Senior Engineer
Camso, the Road Free company, is active in 26 countries around the world, with more than 7,500 dedicated employees located primarily in Asia, Europe and North America. We have 3 R&D centres, 22 manufacturing plants, and operate an international distribution network in over 100 countries.
When you choose to work with us, you join a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams. You want to reach your true career potential and break new ground? Join us where the road ends.
Provide technical expertise on Energy and Utility engineering whilst effectively manage a group of Engineering workers so that the team meets established Engineering goals.
- Inspect completed work to check the repairs have been completed correctly so that Utility machinery and equipment, confirm to specifications as practiced and established by the organization set standards such as safety, Reliability Centered Maintenance, energy management and quality (ISO compliance).
- Monitor the condition of electrical and utility equipment, materials, parts, and tools that are used by team of engineering in their day-to-day activities.
- Prioritise and assign tasks so that the team’s resources are used effectively and that work schedules and targets are met.
- Implement best in class engineering practices to maintain and improve the process and energy efficiency.
- Drive energy optimization project to meet the sustainability goals of the organization.
- Coach and mentor team of engineering and assist them to diagnose more complex problems to come up with technical solutions.
- Identify energy wastages & implement corrective action program
- Carry out Proactive Maintenance strategies to identify abnormalities and to maintain the safety standards.
- Liaise in new machine selection and project designing, so that all the implementation align to energy and utility management targets.
- Perform any other responsibility as assigned by the management.
- BSc. Engineering Degree specialized in Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience
- Sound Computer Literacy ( Microsoft Packages)
- Excellent communication skills in both English & Sinhala languages
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage various work assignments in a fast paced environment