Want to break new ground? Dare to step off the beaten path, join the Road Free crew.
The selected candidate will be responsible for follow established drafting standards and principles to prepare layouts and drawings (for example of machinery, equipment, or structures) from engineering specifications.
- Prepare drawings with detailed schematics to aid design/fabrication workers and equipment producers.
- Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for mechanical equipment, dies/tools, and controls.
- Measured, check and draw part drawings of wear or damage parts in running machinery in the plant.
- Carry out sub activities of Maintenance Project, process improvement Works, lay outing Works and Associated design works and civil engineering works, which were, assign by project engineer of facility.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities inherent and incidental to the designing works including such duties or responsibilities that may be assigned to him from time to time from the Engineering Manager.
- Keep records, folders, document updated of all activated in proper manner.
- Perform any other responsibility as assigned by the management.
- You hold a Diploma or Advanced Certificate course in mechanical draughtsman.
- You have Minimum of 1 year of experience in Mechanical/ Engineering drawings
- You have excellent knowledge of AutoCAD and Solid Works.
- You have Experience in handling other software(MS Office, MS Project)
- You have Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- You are fluent in both English & Sinhala Language
THE ROAD FREE CREW
The factory engineering team in Ekala includes various achievers, authentic and industrious people from different backgrounds. In this role, you collaborate closely with the Engineering teams.
At Camso there’s always space to grow; together we define our goals, then it’s up to you to find the way that’s right for you. Choose to work in a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams
JOIN US WHERE THE ROAD ENDS