Compensation and Benefits Director
Camso, the Road Free company, is active in 26 countries around the world, with more than 7,500 dedicated employees located primarily in Asia, Europe and North America. We have 3 R&D centres, 22 manufacturing plants, and operate an international distribution network in over 100 countries.
When you choose to work with us, you join a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams. You want to reach your true career potential and break new ground? Join us where the road ends.
Reporting to the Vice President, Compensation and Benefits, the selected candidate will lead the Centre of Expertise driving the design and deployment of compensation, recognition, benefits and retirement programs for the company.
- Develop and monitor the effectiveness of compensation benefits policies, programs and practices in attracting and retaining superior talent and in supporting the company’s business strategy;
- Develop and deploy effective communication strategies to foster employees understanding and appreciation of their compensation and benefits programs;
- Provide counsel and guidance in managing executive compensation, job offers, retention programs and separation agreements;
- Lead the annual compensation cycle for staff employees; Implement and oversee the company’s global job architecture and market-based compensation structures for staff employees;
- Participate in merger and acquisition projects;
- Implement a global governance process for non-cash compensation programs and practices;
- Design and implement a global framework for recognition and celebration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field;
- Master’s degree in Human Resources is an asset;
- CCP certification is an asset;
- 10+ years of experience in compensation and benefits field;
- 5+ years of compensation and benefits experience in a centre of excellence as part of a global organization;
- Demonstrated ability to develop compensation and benefits programs that meet business needs;
- Excellent knowledge of office automation tools (Office suite);
- Bilingual English / French, both verbal and written;
- Utmost respect of confidentiality;
- Occasional travel required.
Attributes / Soft skills
- Leadership, business savvy and customer focus;
- Quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with individuals at all levels;
- Project management and organization skills;
- Detail and results oriented, autonomous, and proactive;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while meeting deadlines;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to work in a multicultural and global environment;
- Self-directed and able to work with a minimum of supervision.
Join us to sharpen your skills, further your career and contribute to both your and our success. Discover an authentic workplace where your talents can shine while working as part of a team that values who you are. We want to hear from you.