CNC & Automation Senior Engineer
Camso, the Road Free company, is active in 26 countries around the world, with more than 7,500 dedicated employees located primarily in Asia, Europe and North America. We have 3 R&D centres, 22 manufacturing plants, and operate an international distribution network in over 100 countries.
When you choose to work with us, you join a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams. You want to reach your true career potential and break new ground? Join us where the road ends.
Perform CNC machine maintenance, retrofitting, and automation related engineering duties.
- Attend for CNC & automation maintenance works to achieve the KPI targets related to breakdown align with organization set standards such as ISO, SHE, etc...
- Analyze CNC & Automation related breakdown behaviors, maintain records and prepare reports.
- Root cause analyzing, develop and execution of action plan for all critical & repetitive CNC & Automation related breakdowns.
- Responsible for the executions of planed weekly Maintenance schedule.
- Lead, guide & develop CNC team.
- Involve in projects related to CNC & automation to optimize the relevant maintenance cost.
- Manage the tools and spares inventory related to CNC & automation as per production / maintenance requirement
- Responsible for Program development and modifications related to automation systems (PLC, HMI, Data base, robotic systems and software development etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Degree from recognize university Or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 4 to 7 years of relevant experience
- Analytical skills ,Mentoring and coaching skills are required.
- Ability to interact and communicate with multi-cultural teams and environments.
- Excellent communication skills in both English & Sinhala
Join us to sharpen your skills, further your career and contribute to both your and our success. Discover an authentic workplace where your talents can shine while working as part of a team that values who you are.
We want to hear from you